Thanks to the dedication of Mama Ida, the strenght of Maestro Roger Lopez vision and the devoted supervision of Prof. Angel Lopez it was possible to achieve activities listed below:
- shipibo general Knowledge, recognition and identification of their cultural roots and values;
- planting and cultivation of medicinal and master plants;
- recognition of the medicinal and master plants, their origin and habitat;
- recognition of the illnesses and the plants which can cure them;
- identification of the medicinal and master plants possible to diet with, to gain energy, strenght and power;
- recognition of the recipes of plants preparation;
- recognition and description about the behaviour of vegetalista or onanya fronting the Maestro and the society;
- practice of curing the patient;
- practice of traditional Shipibo drawing and embroidery;
- practice of tradicional Shipibo songs.
Furthermore it was possible to achieve these complementary activities:
- participation in spiritual ceremony with Maestro Roger Lopez;
- practice of construction and carving the pipe with Don Daniel;
- practice of tradicional Shipibo massage techniques with Maestra Mama Ida.
Thanks to the work of the volunteers it was possible to realize as well activities like:
- learning english with Raul Oyarzo Miranda;
- learning german with Nicole Richard Urrutia;
- learning cromatic scale and use of colors with Paulina Irazabal.
What more it was possible to improve subject of study like mathematic and literature.